12.13.2007

Daily Bible Verses: Day 2

*I’m starting my quest to read the Bible in a year. I’m using a structure in which I read from three separate books a day. I want to share the most meaningful verses/passages from what I read each day. On rare occasions I’ll elaborate, but most often I’ll simply post Scripture. I’m currently reading Luke, Genesis, and Psalm.

Luke 6:22,23 - “Blessed are you when men hate you, and ostracize you, and insult you, and scorn your name as evil, for the sake of the Son of Man. Be glad in that day and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven. For in the same way their fathers used to treat the prophets.”

Genesis 3:22 - Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, knowing good and evil; and now, he might stretch out his hand, and take also from the tree of life, and eat, and live forever."

Psalm 2:11 - Worship the Lord with reverence and rejoice with trembling.

No comments: