1.21.2008

Welcome to Mother Russia

This memo got distributed from corporate today. I’m sure every place of business is like this, but it really bothered me for some reason. One of the lines reminds me of the classic: “All your base are belong to us”. So I just wanted to get this in writing. If for some reason I disappear for no good reason, you may want to check with our CEO Leonid Brezhnev. See Orwellian statement below:
-
-
YOU SHOULD HAVE NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY WHEN USING OUR INFORMATION SYSTEMS. All our Information Systems are considered to be owned by us. We regularly monitor email, telephone and Internet use. We reserve the right to access, monitor and disclose all messages or information sent over or residing on any of our Information Systems.
Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments: